Saturday, May 16, 2015

Lego Nerd: Hulkbuster Smash

I hope that everyone has had a chance to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron by now. One of my favorite scenes was when the Iron Man takes on the Hulk in the Hulkbuster. So when I saw that there was a Lego set based off the epic battle, I just had to build it (thanks again to my cousin James for picking this up for me. The Hulkbuster when completed is so legit. And any Lego set that comes with a Hulk figure is automatically awesome. Also for the price point of $30, I would say that this is the best Lego set of the Age of Ultron line. Would definitely recommend this one as a pick up. Have fun!

The Hulk is pissed at Scarlet Witch.


But then she trapped him
Always fashionably late to the party is Iron Man
And you gotta know Ultron is behind all of this, but who's that behind Ultron?
In the movie though, isn't the Hulk and the Hulkbuster pretty similar in size? Oh well, still a super fun set to build.

Blessings~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics

Gundam