Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Nerd Builds: HG Gundam AGE-1 Spallow

Hello fellow nerds! It's time for another Nerd Builds, this time featuring Flit Asuno's Gundam AGE-1 Spallow (Sparrow? I dunno, this is how they spell it in Japan) from the Gundam AGE series. This is the perfect model to feature while I am on finals week since I don't have time to post (and if you're in finals then you probably don't have time to read). The hallmark of this build was: it was super easy! It was so easy, I kept forgetting to take pictures because it went by so fast lol. Also it was just fun to build, and it looks really good as a minimalist ninja type gundam.

Torso and head done. All the colors in the torso are perfect.

Upper body complete. They give the ninja pose manipulator (hand) which is nice.
Ninja Gundam yo. So gangster, he's got hidden needle guns in the knees, and his sonic dagger drawn too.
 Like I said, this model is perfect for people who want a quick and fun build. I've kinda moved out of building SD's as of late so the level of commitment for this model was right for the time I had in the scale I wanted it in. And it still looks really cool!

Final Verdict: Build it! I love the ninja stylings of the model and it was minimal work to make look awesome.

So take a study break! Everyone needs to let off the pressure. This took me 3 hours give or take.

Finals will be done soon so expect more posts soon nerd!

Blessings~!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics

Gundam