Thursday, March 13, 2014

This Week's Haul: Lent Edition

Hello everyone~! It's time for another haul post. If you do not know, last Wednesday was Ash Wednesday which would start the period of Lent for Catholics and some Protestants. Lent is basically the 40 days leading to Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection. Our church started a fasting relay and yesterday was my day, and it was hard. One way I was able to get my mind off of food was this haul!

Pretty excited about the new Moon Knight comic and the SD 00 Raiser!



Lots of #1 issues from the Marvel NOW! movement, a few of which I have read and are definitely candidates for CBotW. Also, for some reason, I really wanted to build SD's...I thought I was done with them, but one can never say never I suppose.

Are the wrinkles on this shirt indicative of how I well I take care of my clothes in general?
Also I got this from Kevin and Shela~! A beautiful Dr. Who t-shirt based on the "Day of the Doctor" episode we saw in IMAX 3D together a few months back. Thank you!


And I just re-acquired this from Young and Elise the other night in exchange for a Beargguy. You may remember this kit from my post on the Gundam competition from last year that I won in a raffle. Well I built it and you can expect a Build post on it (and a slew of other SD's) soon.

Anyways, lots of exciting posts coming up including my list of must see movies, and a post on time and contentment.

Thanks for reading~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics

Gundam