Monday, April 14, 2014

SD 0 Gundam (Type A.C.D.)

Today's build is another SD kit but this time it's the 0 Gundam from the Gundam 00 series. Piloted by one of the main villains Ribbons Almark, this model most resembles the original RX-78-2. I decided to use my Gundam markers to paint this one a bit, since it comes mostly white and would be a good practice piece for me with detailing.
RX-78-2 rebooted.



the manual
I tried to apply some paint to the shield and taped it off, but it's certainly not perfect.
the head unit
stickers for the v-fin
the GN Drive
torso unit

upper body
and the waist unit
arms
legs are done
profile
and back with some detailing

GN energy wings

connected to the stand

wish I could have painted the rifle to be another color besides blue.
But it still looks pretty good.
This was a really fun build because I got to put so much detailing on it. the GN drive and the energy wings were a real nice touch, as was the stand that Bandai included. The simple design makes it easy to look good with just a minimal amount of detailing. I highly recommend this build to anyone who enjoys building SDs.

Blessings~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics

Gundam