Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nerd Builds: HG Miss Sazabi

Happy summer vacation nerds! Today we'll be looking at the 1:144 HG Miss Sazabi from the Gundam Build Fighters series. This is the second model that is this time personally built and customized by Aila Jyrkiainen. Notice you did not see one for the Qubeley Papillon which was her first model. That's because I just plain didn't like how it looked and didnt want the eyesore in my display case. However, this one is a vast improvement. Let's take a look see.
So much better than the Qubeley...


manual
collar
collar and torso

head unit
head and torso unit done.
shoulders and arms
upper body...upper arms look like Miss Sazabi needs a workout.
feet
legs

waist unit

before booster pack is installed
booster

beam weapons
the streaks from the reflection on the glass makes it look like it's in motion...
...At least that's what I want to tell myself so I don't have to take another picture.
Because this model is based off of a Sazabi, it's substantially bigger than the normal 1:144, so you will pay extra for the extra plastic, but it still looks great and is well worth the price of admission. Lots of the parts off of the old Sazabi have been retro fitted into new places, for example: the old waist skirts I believe were used to create the new shield for Miss Sazabi and I believe the booster pack is made from old parts like arms. The colors are clean, but somewhat plain which means it would be great for some custom painting. I also really like the beams that pop out from its feet. Just a fun and unique build and I would recommend it certainly just on the merit of being a big redemption for Aila from the ugliness of the Qubeley.

Have fun building!

Blessings~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics

Gundam