Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Nerd Life: New Job, New Opportunities to Bless Others

So I got a new part time job and I started yesterday. And it's at...Undercity Comics! Actually at Undercity, Too which is our brand new store in Uptown Whittier. I've always wanted to work in a comic book store, and since I've been a customer for the past few years and I needed to start making money for all of my hobbies, when I was presented to the opportunity to work with the owners, I was super stoked. Praise God because Mrs. Nerd and I could always use a couple extra dollars and chiefly because I have another opportunity to glorify Christ who loves. So as a comic book lover, I will be loving on others who also love comic books. Here's the virtual tour:

The store front, which you should see at night with the LED's
The clerk counter and all the trade paperbacks and hardcovers you want.
Our new release comics wall and board games section.
Isn't it beautiful? Once again, I am so blessed to have this opportunity, and it should just be plain fun. I've already met some interesting people and fellow comic book lovers in town so it's already been great. Hopefully, now with this job I can be even more well read and provide even more comic reviews for the blog for your enjoyment! We also have a podcast bay where we will be making all of the store's podcasts! So if you're in the SoCal area don't be shy and come on down to:

Undercity, Too
12920 Philadelphia Street
Uptown Whittier

Blessings~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics

Gundam