Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Marvel Collector Corps Unboxing: August 2015 Secret Wars



Hey everyone~! Hope everyone is having a great start to the new school year/semester. If you didn't know already, Marvel in alliance with Funko, who comes out with all of our favorite collectable POP figures, have released with an every other month subscription box ala loot crate! For more information, hit up collectorcorps.com. This month's theme was "Secret Wars", which is Marvel's summer event comic that is currently going on. Let's see what's inside!


Secret Wars boxing with She-Thor on the box
Because Disney is big on pins, its Superior Iron Man. Though I didn't think he was a part of Secret Wars
Falcon America patch. Someday I will attach all of my patches to something.
A Collector Corps variant of Secret Wars 1 featuring once again, She-Thor.
And now the deux piece du resistance. Exclusive She-Thor Pop...
...and my favorite, Miles Morales Spider-man!
and finally the Secret Wars t-shirt (feet not included)
I really like all of the new pieces for this month, my only critique would be that the t-shirts are starting to get a little stale for me with the only ideas that seem to come out from this Funko x Marvel alliance is Pop figure themed t-shirts. Hope for Villains month in October that they get more creative.

Blessings~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics

Gundam