Thursday, January 30, 2014

Doctor Who Goodies!

Have y'all seen Peter Capaldi as the new Doctor? You see that finger play, those intense eyes, the low hanging jacket, and the DOC MARTINS? Looking very punk! This doctor is going to be great! I think Capaldi will bring a mad scientist with a gangster twist. Very exciting!
Goofy eyes and spirit fingers makes a great doctor.



Also yesterday, I was at my wife's school to guest speak for a chapel and for payment, the vice principal got me a coffee…and this:
Matching 11th doctor sonic screwdrivers!
Time to unbox.

Ironically, you will need a normal philips screwdriver for the sonic screwdriver.
It lights up and makes sonic noises!
Thanks to Ms. Calderon from Shephard's Grove High School for these awesome presents! Guess Mrs. Nerd and I know what were cosplaying as at WonderCon this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics

Gundam