Thursday, January 2, 2014

This Week's Haul: New Year's Edition

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a fresh start where the Lord gives us a chance to forget the old and look hopefully towards 2014! I hope to forget just how few posts I've published in the last month and bring you more awesome nerdy content in 2014. Here's what y'all have to look forward to:

Thanks again to Undercity Comics in Whittier, CA and Robot4Less in Fullerton, CA!


So I picked up the classic X-Men arc God Loves, Man Kills (looking forward to how I can maybe incorporate it into a sermon or a Bible study), as well as my weekly comic pulls. I also decided to pick up another Real Grade with the classic Aile Strike Gundam from Gundam Seed since I have been wanting to build another Gundam that has more detail but is still 1:144. The Gundam X Maoh from Gundam Build Fighters was the last one on the shelf so I decided to pick that one up also.

One of my favorite Gundams of all time.
Before I build anything else though, I need to finish The G Gundam (God Gundam) that I started a little while back before school got hectic. Also, a great way to start the new year, with a blast from the previous year, look what I got in the mail today:

Finally the missing piece arrives. PTL
This is the runner that I was missing on the day I had the gunpla party. So now that it has arrived from Japan after a couple months, I can finally finish it and upload some pictures!

Finally, you shall be completed!
Finally, a GREAT BIG shout out to Audrey Lee for the new Header on the blog. Audrey has been a good friend for a while now as well as a very talented artist. Please be sure to also check out her blog and give her some support! Thank you Audrey!!!

Looking forward to 2014!

Blessings~!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics

Gundam